Hair combing is a routine activity for almost everyone. Some people maintain certain hair styles throughout their lives, and some, especially the younger generation, adopt new styles that are in line with new trends and fashions. Hair style is very related to someone’s personality. Unhygienic hair is usually braided and dirty because it is not washed and combed. Proper nutrition is needed to have healthy scalp hair. Overall health is directly related to the quality and quantity of hair. Washing regularly, using your hair and combing your hair properly are also ยาสระผม needed to make your hair beautiful. This article explains general tips for combing.
1) Various combs available on the market. The best comb is chosen by considering the type of hair (hard or soft, long or short), style and comfort.
2) Paddle must be done with extreme care and concentration. Some people, especially gentle people, think of other problems and worry without treatments that can be harmful to hair.
3) Bandages must be soft. Combing strong can increase hair loss.
4) Don’t comb when your hair is wet. Dry with a towel first, then apply a little oil and massage gently. Combing now will be easy and harmless.
5) They should not be cut in the opposite direction from the hair. This can increase hair loss.
6) Brushing back can cause baldness.
7) Frequent cuts can damage the scalp follicles and hair. Those who wear pocket combs often use it and make it a habit. Combining two to three times a day is enough.
8) Comb teeth should not be sharp and not pressed too hard on the scalp.
9) Always clean the comb before and after use, because the hair and dirt in the gap makes combing difficult and painful.
10) Other combs should not be used to prevent fungal and bacterial infections. Fine lice can also spread from one person to another by sharing a comb.
11) Combing braided hair is difficult and painful. So use a little shampoo to clean it and, after drying, free oil and hair so you can comb it easily.